We are excited to announce that Covington Dental Care is now open to see all types of appointments including cleanings. We are so happy to be able to serve our community again! To keep our patients and staff safe and healthy during this time, we have put the following additional precautionary measures into place on top of our usual disinfecting protocol.
– We are asking that all patients wait in their car. When you arrive at the office, please call to let us know that you are here. An assistant or hygienist will bring you straight back to your treatment room.
– Each patient will have their temperature taken before being escorted to their treatment room.
– All staff will be wearing the CDC recommended PPE (personal protective equipment) as well as following disinfecting guidelines and standards.
– Bathrooms, check-in/check-out areas, clipboards, & pens will be disinfected after every patient.
– Antibacterial hand soap and hand sanitizer is available for patient use in multiple areas of the office.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon!
Tired of feeling like just another number?
Come to Covington Dental Care. We genuinely care about your personal well-being and will treat you like family. You matter to us.
• Genuine Care • Personal Relationships • Comprehensive Services • Exceptional Team • Dental Excellence • Comfortable Environment
Our doctors incorporate advanced technology into many of the restorative dentistry procedures at our practice. Whether you are missing teeth and interested in implants or suffer from decay, we can effectively restore the strength and appearance of your smile.
We are here to help you. When your dental health is at risk, we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’re treated as soon as possible. While dental emergencies are rare, they can happen, and it’s important to know how to take care of your teeth no matter what.
Using various procedures, we can create a smile makeover plan just for you. Our doctors are experienced cosmetic dentists who understand how to customize each procedure exactly to fit your needs. With a few visits to Covington Dental Care, you can have a new smile.
IV sedation is commonly referred to as "sleep dentistry -" it will be as if you fell asleep, and you won't remember the procedure. If you feel that IV sedation is the best option for you, set up a consultation today! We are happy to answer any of your questions.